Day 1 : Amman
- Arrive at Amman, meet and greet at Queen Alia International airport.
- Collection from airport and drive to Hotel
- Check into hotel in Amman
- Briefing of tour
- Dinner provided
- Overnight stay in Amman
Day 2 : Amman
- Breakfast provided
- Head off to visit The Blessed Tree (Via coach & 4X4)
- Visit Cave of the Seven Sleepers (Ashabul Kahfi )
- Abdur Rahman bin Awf (RA)
- Abdullah Mosque
Day 3 : Amman - Karak - Dead Sea - Madaba - Amman.
- Battle field of Mu’tah (Maqamat)
- Kerak castle of Salahuddin (RA)
- Dead Sea – Site of the ancient city of Sodom and reminder of the Story of Lut (as)
- Lunch (not provided)
- Mount Nebo
- Amman City Tour
Day 4 : Amman - Palestine.
- Breakfast provided and check out of hotel
- Tomb of Prophet Shoaib (AS)
- Tomb of Prophet Yusha (AS)
- Transfer to Allenby Bridge (King Hussein Bridge) to cross to the Holy Land
- Check into hotel in Jerusalem
- Subject to time at border crossing, Maghrib & Isa prayers in Al-Aqsa Mosque
- Back to hotel
- Dinner provided and free time
- Overnight stay in Jerusalem
Day 5 : Jerusalem (Al Qods).
- Daily prayers from fajr to Isha at Al-Aqsa Mosque
- Tour of Al-Aqsa Mosque, Dome of the Rock, Marwani Mosque, Masjid Burak and complex
- Lunch (not provided) and Zhur
- Mosque of Omar (RA), and the Church of the Holy Sepulchre (time permitting)
- Visit Mount Zion and tomb of Prophet Daud (as)
- Visit Mount Olive and tomb of Rābiʻa al-ʻAdawiyya al-Qaysiyya and tomb of Sahaba Salman Al-Farsi
- Short tour Islamic quarter including souks near Damascus Gate
Day 6 : Jerusalem (Al Qods).
- Free time and shopping
- Lunch (not provided) and Jummah at Al-Aqsa Mosque
- Rest, free time and shopping
- Dinner provided and final thoughts and reflections
Day 7 : Jerusalem - Hebron - Bethleem - Jerusalem.
- Visit Hebron to the Cave of the Patriarchs in Hebron – Tomb of Ibrahim (as) & family
- Tomb of Prophet Jonah (Yunus)
- Visit Bethlehem and Church of the Nativity
- Bab – e - Lud
- Zhur at Mosque of Omar(ra)
- Back to Jerusalem – prayers in Al-Aqsa Mosque
Day 8 : Jerusalem - Back to Jordan.
- En route to King Al-Hussein Bridge visit tomb Moses (Musa) (as)
- Drive to border – King Al-Hussein Bridge
- Immigration and passport control – Enter Jordan
- Drive directly to Amman airport for departure