Last updated on October 17, 2020.
The Government of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan resumed international flights into Jordanian airports on the 8th of September 2020. Countries and regions have been categorized depending on strict health measures into green, yellow and red areas with each category having its own specific requirements. The latest measures and procedures in place can be found on www.visitjordan.gov.jo. As of October 3rd, all arriving passengers regardless of the country of origin shall meet the following requirements:
1. Visit https://www.visitjordan.gov.jo/ to complete the required form and to obtain the QR code which is mandatory for boarding.
2. Have PCR test with a negative result within 120 hours before departure (not required for children under 5 years old).
3. Have a valid Health Insurance to cover COVID19 treatments in Jordan is required for Non- Jordanians (This condition does not apply to Jordanian Nationals).
4. Install (AMAN Application) on mobile phone.
5. Another PCR test is required upon arrival. Travellers no longer need to wait for the result of their PCR test at the airport.
6. Submit Passenger Health Declaration and Locator Form.
7. Mandatory home quarantine for 7 days after reception of negative PCR test result (passengers coming from green and yellow countries)
8. Mandatory home quarantine for 14 days after reception of negative PCR test result (passengers coming from red countries)
9. Any passenger gives falsified or incorrect information is subject to a fine of 10,000 JD.
10. Airlines are responsible to ensure that before boarding each passenger has the following: the QR code, Negative PCR test conducted with 120 hours before departure, AMAN Mobile App installed & Health insurance (for Non-Jordanians).
For any inquiries regarding entering Jordan please visit the website or contact email@example.com
The World Travel and Tourism Council (WTTC) has awarded Jordan the “Safe Travels Stamp” thanks to the country’s health safety protocols that were deemed to be in line with the Council’s standards, which makes Jordan a safe destination for Travel & Tourism. We welcome such decision and hope to receive your visit when possible!
The list of green countries will be updated every 14 days according to their respective epidemiological situation, said the Ministry of Health.
On March 2nd, when the first case of COVID-19 was reported in Jordan, our staff started to work from their homes. Since the last week of June, we are gradually resuming activities in our new office in Amman. We are all experiencing challenging and uncertain times, in which the situation rapidly evolves and plans need to be adapted.
We strongly encourage our customers to postpone the holidays booked with us. Jordan is a beautiful country and we look forward to welcoming you with the best service. Clients that have booked their holidays through our website may change the dates of their trip. A voucher of the same value of the services purchased will be provided, and this credit will be available up until 12 months after the notification date.
Furthermore, we would like to reinforce the importance of social distancing at the moment, to slow the propagation of the novel coronavirus. Up to date information about the number of cases globally is available here on a daily basis.
Remember to wash your hands frequently, maintain social distancing, avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth, and practice respiratory hygiene. Check out the basic protective measures against the novel coronavirus that the World Health Organisation recommends.