Volunteer Abroad in Jordan
Jordan is one of the most fascinating nations in the Middle East. From biblical sites, castles, ancient citadels to ruined Roman cities, you will easily find something in Jordan that fascinates you. Jordan is the home of Petra, an ancient Nabataean lost city, comparable to Machu Picchu as well as Angkor Wat and Amman, its capital and a modern, culturally diverse Arab city. There are many opportunities for individuals who wish to discover a different aspect of the nation by volunteering.
We are seeking a qualified person who speaks and writes Italian and Spanish to work in our travel agency in Petra.
You will primarily be responsible to our clients emails and to analyze all of them and to answer them in less than one hour.
- Run, maintain, reconcile, review, combine, analyze and data entry in the required languages in our website.
- Identify and resolve all the emails.
- Having work experience as an accountant.
- Bachelor's degree plus two years of applicable experience, or combination of education and relevant work experience.
- Proficiency in basic business applications, such as Microsoft Office; user knowledge of Excel.
- Basic knowledge of accounting systems and the internet; computer literacy.
- Understanding of and ability to apply accounting skills and concepts.
- Ability to draft professional e-mails, memos, business letters, and reports, and to clearly and effectively communicate information to internal audiences and client groups.
- Ability to learn project management skills and to participate as part of a project team.
- Paid vacation => Yes
- Sick leave => Yes
- Health benefits include medical and dental => No
- Submit resume detailing your experience.
- Submit a cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit.
- Send your full CV to our email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by Whatsapp at +96277 77 67 938.