Day 1: Arrival to Amman
- Meet and assist at the Airport.
- Then you will be transferred to your hotel in Madaba to spend the night.
Mariam Hotel – Madaba
Day 2: King’s Highway - Madaba – Mont Nebo – Dead Sea
- First stop of the day, Madaba city known for its spectacular Umayyad and Byzantine mosaics.
- Then you will visit Mont Nebo one of the preserved places in Jordan.
- Breakfast at the hotel, departure for the visit of Madaba. It is one of the most memorable sites in the Holy Land. Called "The City of Mosaic", Madaba offers many sites to explore. The most remarkable discovery is a map of Jerusalem, and other holy cities, in Byzantine mosaic dating from the sixth century, inside the Church of St. George.
- Then transfer to Mount Nebo from which Moses saw the Holy Land of Canaan, and presumed burial place of Moses.
- We take the road to the Dead Sea and we continue our exploration to the waters of the famous Dead Sea, the highest salinity water body in the world (approximately 27.5% against around 2 and 4% in seawater oscillates). Experience the mud bathing, in this sea where you can only float! The Dead Sea offers a landscape of beauty unique in the World.
- Then you will be transferred to your hotel in the Dead Sea to spend the night.
Hotel: Grand East Hotel – Dead Sea.
Gyrocopters Ride: Flown by one of our experienced pilots, takes you on an unforgettable tour over the Dead Sea. If this gyrocopters tour draws your interest, why not becoming a gyrocopter pilot yourself! (40 Mins Flight)
Day 3: Dead Sea
- This will be your second day in the Dead Sea, enjoy this day by relaxing on the beach, Spa or visiting the baptism site.
Hotel: Grand East Hotel – Dead Sea.
Sky Diving: Flying above the clouds and falling through the Dead Sea skies is a true life experience adventure you will always remember!
Day 4: Petra
- After breakfast you will enjoy the exploration in the magnificent Petra. You will spend the whole day heading to the "Rose City" to explore this fabulous UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- In the afternoon, you can then stroll freely in the ancient city. Petra is a legacy of the Nabataeans, a laboring Arab nation that settled in the southern tip of Jordan more than 2000 years ago. Renowned for its refined culture, majestic architecture and ingenious irrigation system, this lost city enchants visitors from around the world. Forgotten from the West, Petra has been rediscovered since 1812 after a Swiss traveler, Johann Ludwig Burckhardt, managed to penetrate this jealously protected site, a discovery that will leave you speechless.
As part of this delightful visit you will have the change to know: the Obelisk Tomb, the Siq, the Khazneh, and the Amphitheater among others.
Walking time: 4h-5h.
Accompaniment of an English speaking guide for 2h-3h.
Hotel: Sunset Hotel – Petra.
Day 5: Wadi Rum
- After breakfast, around 8:00 am, you will take the road back to the wonderful desert of Wadi Rum with surprising geology.
- Upon arrival at your camp, you will drop off your belongings before leaving for an amazing activity. You will ride a 4x4 jeep to explore this impressive desert for 2 hours
- Upon your return, you will enjoy a traditional dinner and a Bedouin evening before spending a peaceful night.
Bedouin Camp: Hassan Zawaideh Camp
Hot Air Balloon Ride: They are one of the best ways to discover and explore the area of Wadi Rum. While you are soaring between the rock formations in the deep valleys of Wadi Rum onboard a Hot Air Balloon, once in the air you can close your eyes to experience silence and peace. (50-60 minute flight)
Day 6: Amman - Queen Alia Airport
- Transfer to Queen Alia Airport according to your Flight Itinerary.
End of your Program